Subject: [Leica] Band Camp
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:37:48 -0400

> Hi everybody,
>
> It has been a very busy week for me, I've been following a marching
> band around during camp for the past week and this is the result:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lhekhz
>
> -Forrest

The shot of the guys with the Sousaphones with their shirts off made for a
nice photo opportunity. Nice shot!
Maybe get  closer. Loose the guy with the shirt.
On  a late night talk show  there is a guy doing jazz with one of those
units.
Better than a normal Tuba they leave  your hands free when making change at
the Duane Reade.

Mark William Rabiner