Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.4 now PJ Friday Flowers
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:09:49 -0400

Sonny,

I like your Friday Flowers. I usually don't get around to shooting
until Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I suppose I could wait until
Friday to post on weeks when I have a flower picture. But, Friday
mornings are tough in this house. That's when my wife's cleaning
people come and I get chased from here to hell with the vacuum
cleaner! :-)

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 654-0938