Subject: [Leica] Snow Leopard Install
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:02:50 -0600

Well I took the plunge and did a SL install.  This was after the
backup and doing a disc repair to repair permissions.  Also helps to
go to your software providers and find out if SL is supported.  I went
onto the Apple help forum and found that there's a driver for the
Epson 3800 on the UK site that doesn't require installing Rosetta as a
work around.  I did that and seems to work fine.  Hamrick's Vuescan
works fine, my virus software and 1Password was ok.  Just my experience.

ernie nitka