Subject: [Leica] leitax conversion...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:09:20 +0200

Hi Steve,

I'm not very up to day with these kind of techniques, listen what
Philippe say, I say you too kudos!

On the other hand the name: "Llado" is a typical catalan name, when
Philippe has visted Barcelona one of the streets I've shoved him was
the "Carrer dels Lled?" (Lledo's street), next time you see this
person maybe you can ask if he has a Catalan origin.

I hope see soon your pictures with your R lenses.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 30/08/2009, a las 6:07, Steve Barbour escribi?: