Subject: [Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:43:43 +0200

Thanks for the link, now I understand. It is blocked because they found
the file "THCIISSLame.c" hosted in a subdirectory. I'm suprised they
considere this adware/spyware, this is not a virus, and nothing dangerous
at all (it's not even possible to execute this file directly), this is
the source code of an old exploit for IIS web servers. I used to be
interested in security and this kind of things so I was hosting copies
of this. But now I've removed the file, so hopefully they'll remove my
site from the list of dangerous sites.

Thanks for pointing this, McAfee users couldn't visit my site and I
didn't know.

Nicolas