Subject: [Leica] IMGs: San Francisco is not always foggy in the summer
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:50:28 -0700

Oliver,

As usual, your pictures do nothing for me-- EXCEPT make me wish I was
able to go back to visit
Northern California again.  My 26 visits in 51 years really isn't enough.

BTW, your excellent shot of the tall ship under the GG Bridge reminds
me.  I saw some shots of
the Blue  Angels flying UNDER the bridge and very low over the Bay.  In
fact I could see the the jet
exhaust disturbing the water.  Was that real or Phooshopped?

Jerry Lehrer