Subject: [Leica] DISNEYLAND
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:19:43 -0400

Richard Taylor wrote: "Roger - These are really nice.  What ISO level were
they taken at?"

As Richard is also a G1 aficionado he will understand when I say- I use a
preset setting under the "custom" menu to extend the 2x efl even more.
Because the focal length becomes so long, I have a pre-set ISO of 800 to
prevent camera shake. The stabilization does not apply when I use M mount
lenses. This was the case of the Korean lady. The sleepy kids  were
imaged at 200 ISO which is the minimum I'll use with a telephoto. Thanks for
the comments- Rog