Subject: [Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:19:49 +0200

nicolas vigier wrote:

>A few years ago I took this picture :
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3022820096/sizes/l/
>I think it is quite strong. With the Mont Blanc in the background.

It is Nicolas! Very strong !
Bear? Woolf? Foot and mouth?
Do you have details?

>>Please keep your pictures coming as I'm sure everyone enjoys them as much
>>as I do.
>>

>Thanks. I'm happy to see some people enjoying them.
>Actually there are quite a few pictures that I took and are waiting for
>scan. In my TODO list I have :
> - pictures from an other part of the alps, where I spent a few days in
>   August. This is one of the pictures I took with my digital camera :
>   http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3831655536/sizes/l/
>

>   also including a night in a very old refuge, it reminded me of an old
>   chalet I went to during summer when I was young. The refuge was a very
>   nice place to visit, I hope the pictures will be good too.
> - pictures from Barcelona by day
> - pictures from the alps in may 2009. One of them I have already
>   scanned :
>   http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3853229751/sizes/l/
> - various pictures I took while walking in Paris. One of them :
>   http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3692008150/sizes/l/

Montmartre !
Coincidence?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/PAW-15-Paname.jpg.html

I see we share the same love of the mountains ,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/106643-8/Fuhrenalp-01--P1000051-BW--.jpg
but you takes are way better than anything I have ever produced - kudos !

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise)