Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 34 - Miro Fundacio - Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:41:38 +0200

Bonsoir Philippe,

The Fundacio Miro picture is excellent, I've liked it very, very much.
Maybe if you crop and only the window reflection keeps on the picture
it will be still improved.

I liked very much this one..., but I've discovered another one
excellent too I've missed, the se?orita on a Balcony of La
Barceloneta, this is wonderful, and say thanks to Lluis.., Lluis was
just the "touristic guide"

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 01/09/2009, a las 9:19, Philippe Amard escribi?: