Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noisy Insect
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:28:47 -0400

Cicada. I use to catch them as kid in Taiwan by taking my mom's bamboo
cloth hanging poles, smearing the sticky stuff from fly paper on one
end and go hunting through the forest for them.

Needless to say, my mother didn't always appreciate my cicada
collection.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Noisy Insect)