Subject: [Leica] FS Bessa L, Rolleiflex white face
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:49:57 +0200

HI,

A ? like new Bessa L.
I've only used it for a few rolls. I can't find any blemish on this camera.
Comes with original body cap.
EURO 125,- ex shipping.

Rolleiflex 3.5F white face.
Zeiss Planar.
Works flawless, shutter is snappy and sounds good. Was CLA'd 2 years ago.
Has chess board focusing screen. Meter works but is not that accurate.
The camera has been used and shows the normal wear and tear. This is
not for a collector, it's a user, but a very good user.
The taking lens has a very thin scratch of around 10mm. Doe snot
affect the pictures. No fungus.
Comes with an original Plastic lens cap.
EURO 500,- ex shipping.

Paypal accepted, within Europe I prefer IBAN/SWIFT

Cheers,

Michiel Fokekma