Subject: [Leica] WTB: R 28mm PC Super Angulon
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:34:08 -0700

You should have bought my Contax Distagon 35/PC when I was selling it
off. By all accounts, the PC SA while good, is "only" a schenider
design, and the Zeiss Distagon eats it for lunch.

Somewhere out there, a Hong Kong shooter got a good bargain, that's
all I can say...

Oh wait, you are still shooting Leica, and not your Canon. Never mind then
:-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: