Subject: [Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:43:34 +0200

Hi Arche,

I remembered it.  My memory is (sometimes unfortunately) archive-like.
 When Brian visited Adelaide earlier this year I meant to ask him some
questions about the archive search engine, but we were too busy having
fun for me to get around to them.  I recently, for instance, cited Ted
talking about the difference between the shutter sound of an M6 and M7
- it took me hours of searching to find the message, which I
remembered clearly.  There is nothing wrong with the LuG search
engine, on the contrary, it works marvellously well.  I just need to
learn to train/direct it like I can direct my own memory.

Sorry for the delay - internet is hard to find in Africa.

Later,

Marty