Subject: [Leica] PESO: Car and Driver
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like you've started hitting the dragstrips.

I want to know about the guy in the back running a Fiat X-19, fer gahd'sake.

I have a GSL-SE, straight, and saw a guy running one at our local dragstrip.
When I asked him about it, it turned out he had dropped the rotary and put
in a chevy small block.

I'm sure there's nothing straight about that Fiat.