Subject: [Leica] Annie's in trouble again
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 12:50:23 -0700

Michael Johnston's The Online Photographer blog. One of the "best"
things is the comment that one of the twins looking longingly at the
"food source," but alas, they were covered.

Actually, these are better reproductions from previous renditions I
have seen. They look no worse than most HDR or other Photoshop
hackjobs I have seen :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: