Subject: [Leica] Passion...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 23:12:46 +0200

I'm back mon ami, Ted, Dr. Ted.

First at all I want answer your kind message. At my age I'm not ready
to really run...., thanks for the advise, I'll rememder. You was lucky
on your cruise, a amazing history, maybe impossible on our crazy days.

Thanks for commenting and for your kind words

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 05/09/2009, a las 5:09, Ted Grant escribi?: