Subject: [Leica] M8 M9 Tech Comparos
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:47:17 -0400

I'm hoping there might be one to fondle at the launch of the S2 in a couple
of
weeks here in victoria. The M9 looks like a winner. It seems to have
answered the
questions aimed at the M8. I like the size/weight ratio of this truely pro
offering. Now to see if pros will take it up "again"

cheers from Ballarat

Alastair Firkin
www.afirkin.com

On Tue Sep  8  9:02 , Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> sent: