Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:06:21 -0400

> PS I think the M9 may be my ultimate camera, but most SLR users will
> find fault, particularly the slow autofocus...

Day one on the Lug was the new "Contax" G system just coming out;
And the desperate need in some peoples minds for Leica to get with it and go
auto focus.
Some of us at that point had already been using SLR's and been having fun
auto focusing. But most of us knew what out pre AF pictures looked like;
they looked just fine.
And most of us were comfortable with pre focusing or enjoying the highly
accurate focusing of our M's and LTM's.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica Trica)