Subject: [Leica] R lens users -LEICA 999- the M9 & LUG family! :-)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:13:18 -0700

Dr Grant,

Your AK adulation has probably earned you a well deserved, free, M9 from
Leica. :-)

I got to work long before 6 AM (PDST) to see the presentation.  Yes, I
will buy one
when the initial buying frenzy tapers off.  Probably before Christmas.

Jerry

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] R lens users)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] R lens users -LEICA 999- the M9 & LUG family! :-))