Subject: [Leica] Leica x1 @ PopFlash
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:06:37 -0400

> If you don't want it, don't buy it.
>
> I hope it will be a huge success for Leica, so that they will be able
> to fund continuing R&D for the M system and bring down the cost of the
> S system!
>
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Dennis<dennis at hale-pohaku.net> wrote:
>> The price is ridiculous. Not having interchangeable lenses, very un-Leica
>> like. The only thing to it's possible credit is that it should have good
>> low
>> light performance considering the size of the sensor in comparison to
>> other
>> p&s cameras.
>>
>> Otherwise, more neck jewelery.
>>
>> Frank Dernie wrote:

Its got about the best size of sensor to size of camrea ratio out there.
A  1.5 crop sensor on a camera only slightly bigger than Dlux 4.
With ten times the format area.

Its a Leica 1 Standard - digital.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Leica x1 @ PopFlash)