Subject: [Leica] Instant gratification
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:23:05 -0400

Ted writes:

always worried about if everything was working because?

you never saw any of it until you returned to home base was always a?

concern.

The fact we can with a quick glance at the back screen confirm we're doing?

OK and something is there has a great deal to do with the comfort feelings?

of today.

This weekend I took some pictures of my 5 year old grand daughter with my
Leica IIIc. Immediately after I finished shooting she climbed up on my lap
and wanted to see the pictures. It was hard for her to comprehend that I had
to take the film to the drug store and wait a day or so to see the pictures.
She said that her Mommy's little camera showed her the pictures right away.

VIVA LA DIGITAL!

LARRY Z