Subject: [Leica] Touch Me
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:44:43 -0400

Second photo added.  Feel a bit more liberated to share more images.
I've been waiting to share this with someone.  I have been to Europe
many times and it always amazes me that tourists have a need to touch
brass statues in the most interesting places.  When they do, it shines
them up a bit.  I can't count how many brass breasts were
exceptionally shiny in outdoor statues in Europe.  Makes me smile
every time.

This one is from the Charles Bridge in Prague.  No breast involved but
probably areligious in some way.  The entire bridge was lined with
religious statues.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Charles+Bridge+Prague.jpg.html

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD