Subject: [Leica] First submission
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:33:47 -0400

Richard,
The more I see it, the more I like it.
Welcome here !
Marc

Richard Clompus wrote:
I just posted my first photo in the Leica gallery.  C&C would be
welcomed.  I was walking along the beach with my wife and three dogs
and found this girl admiring our dogs.  I got up enough guts to ask to
tale her photo with her parents in the background.  I think photos
with people and their unique expressions really capture your attention
and imagination.  Its the hardest kind of photography for me.  Taking
them helps me grow as a photographer.  More photos to follow.  I hope
I got the link right.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Girl+on+the+Beach.jpg.html

Richard

- - - - -

I like it too. My wife, the artist, claims that if it was a painting
it would be juried in to most art shows. It has an almost formal
simplicity that is absent in many modern slice of life photos.

Larry Z