Subject: [Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:02:28 -0500

Ted...I agree with your "art gallery wall" sensibility on this
image...that's exactly what I first thought about it.although I think
it would work at any size...for example as a small image that invited
you to step up to examine the details closer...but a large image,as you
mentioned, would offer an ability to get lost in its water, clouds and
sunshine. I think the placement of the little girl in the picture gives
meaning to the rest of the environment, one of a benign and protected
idyllic environment that doesn't exist in the real world...but, there it is,
in a photograph...and the battle between our own sometimes cynical and adult
world visions and this window into this ideal place has great emotional
power...
Great stuff Richard,
George
Chicago