Subject: [Leica] Perpignan 2009 /1
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:26:04 +0200

Hi Ted!

I agree, this will be fun, I'm always - maybe too much - interested
for the people, Nathan, Philippe, and others has already shot me
sometimes, but as somebody said...maybe I'm invisible?, in any case I
remember your advice to be ready to run if necessary.

Thanks for looking and your kind words
Saludos cordiales
LLuis

El 09/09/2009, a las 5:50, Ted Grant escribi?: