Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:41:16 -0400

> At 05:59 PM 9/11/2009, you wrote:
>> Me thinks your M's have been too long in the closet.
>>
>> ;~)
>> Regards,
>> George Lottermoser
>
> The X1 looks interesting but I'm afraid it would be totally
> frustrating for me.  With a fixed 28/2.8 lens, I would always need a
> 35/1.4 or a 24/2.8 or, usually, a 50/1.0.  I'd end up with a lot of
> "boy, I could have gotten a great shot if I'd had a different lens!"
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com

My experience with using the many camrea I've used whose lenses don't come
off is I never want them to come off.

How many tens of thousands of photo jobs were done with a photographer
heading out the door with just a Rolleiflex in their hands. Or a Speed
Graphic?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] Leica x1)