Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:52:55 -0400

At 09:37 PM 9/11/2009, you wrote:

>But did you say a Leica M was quicker to focus than autofocus cameras
>without mentioning shooting with a zone focusing concept going on?
>

>Mark William Rabiner

I can focus my Leica's faster than I can my Canon's.  The Canon's you
have to set a dial choosing a focus point, then the camera has to
hunt and hunt in low light to focus.  With the Leica, I usually have
my fingers on the focus dial and by the time it's up to my eye, I've
got it approximately where I want it to be, focus on the center of
interest, recompose and shoot.  I would much rather focus a
rangefinder than a DSLR anyway - but that's just me.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography)