Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:01:38 +0200

He clearly caricatures a bit. But I can find little to quarrel with in
his closing statement:

"The M9 is not a magic wand. It won?t improve your photography. If
you?re not happy with what?s coming out of your DSLR, you won?t be
happy with comes out of your M9, because the problem isn?t the camera."

But anyway, as he himself says, he's just a guy. I have never heard
his name before and have no idea who he is...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain