Subject: [Leica] IMGs - Goodwood Revival is upon us next weekend!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:00:00 -0700

Charlie,

Great!  Take lots of pics next weekend.  I love Goodwood, the site of
the first race outside the US that I
had seen (1957).  I'll never forget the mud up to my ankles in the
parking lot. and trying to drive my rental
 Aston Martin thru it after the races.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] IMGs - Goodwood Revival is upon us next weekend!)