Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mississippi Weekend Trip
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:16:09 -0500

I started the past weekend with a wedding in Natchez, Miss with a Miss
wedding photographer friend of mine. Then drove on Sunday 4.5 hrs NE to
shoot a portrait session, then drove the 6hrs S to home the same day. Fun
drive through Natchez Trace, I should have stopped more.

Brief preview of 3 images -

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/iholga/

Of course the M9 worked just damn well, little magenta cast I think, but you
know, first version firmware and all. Thanks to Solms for the loaner 28/.095

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (foto at marcdufour.net) ([Leica] IMG: Mississippi Weekend Trip)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Mississippi Weekend Trip)