Subject: [Leica] R thoughts (was: Re: M9 thoughts!)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:03:10 +0000

Jim,

The connector on my DC cable for the car has a 2 pin connector on its cable,
which matches the same 2 pin DC Input socket on both my M8 and DMR chargers.
 The 3 pin cable connector on the DMR charger cable goes to the DMR battery
as you would connect it normally.

Gene -------------- Original message from "James R. Nelon" <jnelon at
netvigator.com>: --------------