Subject: [Leica] See the video--- now expertise
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:35:43 -0500

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:
I love it how we're sitting back and second guessing the whole Leica
manufacturing process like we're all experts or something.\\
-------------------------------

I think of myself as kind of an expert in some things, and was successful in
changing out the cold water valve in the bathtub the other night.

However, I did need to make a second trip to the hardware store because I
had inadvertently chosen the new valve  normally  installed in the hot side,
meaning the valve turns opposite to intuition, making my normally angelic
wife kind of unhappy when trying to turn off the cold water.

Did I read that the M9 shutter speed dial turns opposite to that of the M8?
Maybe they need to go back to the hardware store, and get the other one.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com