Subject: [Leica] printers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:21:33 -0400

> If you purchase an Epson 4880 printer before 10/01, you can get up to $850
> rebates. That makes it a $1K or less printer. Some dealers have it at $1600
> right now before rebates.
>
> Chris

Yes but as my printer is my first priority not my last I'd not save money
buy getting a close out such as this deal. I'd save money and get the very
latest from Epson. Its always worth it. These guys don't sit around.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] printers)