Subject: [Leica] Leica's manufacturing
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:52:38 -0500

And if we predict our future on the basis of extinct civilizations?
well?

oh hell?
you must be right?

Leica is doomed?

But wait?
I just remembered?
we're all doomed?

none of us will get out alive!
yet many of us will go out shoot'n Leica's

even a few on the Leica User Group email list.

;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com