Subject: [Leica] Camera Obscura Exhibition
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:58:35 -0700

Hello All,

I want to alert you all to what should be a pretty cool exhibition
opening this Friday, Sept 18th, at the Camera Obscura gallery in
Denver, CO. www.cameraobscuragallery.com

It's called "The Art of Photography Today" and features 80 pieces by
72 photographers. I'm excited to be one of a handful of photographers
who got 2 prints accepted.

The styles range from traditional technique and style to experimental
digital work. Both B&W and color are represented.

The show runs through October 24th. If you happen to be in Denver
between 5:30 and 8:30pm this Friday, please stop by as I will be there
and would love to say hi to any fellow LUGers. I anticipate the
quality of the work in the show to be high--this is a long established
gallery which gave Salgado his first showing in the States (at least
according to Wikipedia:)

Cheers,

Craig

www.craigsemetko.com