Subject: [Leica] M9 at RG Lewis
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:21:15 +0200

After lunch with Neil I took the Tube to Holborn to stop by RG Lewis
and buy a D-Lux 4 for a colleague in Alicante (thanks to the weak
pound, he saves more than 100 Euro on a 700 Euro camera by having me
buy it here).

At RG Lewis, they had received 8 M9s and sold them within 14 minutes
of opening. They could have sold a lot more. Obviously, part of this
is pent-up demand that would not last, but they were still quite
pleased.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain