Subject: [Leica] More sailing fun file
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:37:46 -0400

That's one of those days that make you question your sanity, doesn't
it?  Cold water was no doubt trickling down your back, water was
puddling in your underwear, your feet were a cold soggy mess and it's
probably been quite a while since they were in solid communication
with your toes.  Your hands are all wrinkled and white from the long
immersion in water and all you can think of between shivers is the
warm bath awaiting you when you get home.

I was so cold after one long race off Marblehead that it took me an
hour soak in a hot tub before I stopped shivering.

Are we crazy, or what?   :-)

G*d, what great fun all that racing was.  WAS, I emphasize!

Regards,

Dick