Subject: [Leica] Ganga river
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:55:31 +0200

They use long paddles with very large blades.
In this time (August) the Ganga river is high, so they use to go along with
the crowd.
To go against the current, they get closer the bank, where the current is
weaker, and use the paddles to push against the gaths steps.
Sometimes, even so, they have to get out the boats and push from the water.
The scanning isn't the best... sorry, it comes from another time ;-)
Thanks for looking and comment !
Marc