Subject: [Leica] A new Tri-Elmar soon ?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:45:28 +0200

I do a great use of this lens with the M8, more than on my film M's.,
beside his great quality, I have 3 reasons:

- Is very fast and comfortable
- F4 is not a great limitation where you can change ISO up to 640
without problem. Even so, usually I carry one of my Summilux 50 or 35.
- For me is more useful on the M8 than on the M's, the 50 becomes a
short tele and 28 and 35 about 35 and 50, if you carry a 24 you have a
very compact and complete outfit.

This lens gives great results at F4, main of my pictures with this
lens are at F5,6 (for focusing on my wyws is better).

If this lens could be F2,8 it would be a great help.

For the M9 users..., maybe will be better if the maximum focal was 70.

Saludos
Lluis

El 16/09/2009, a las 18:39, red735i at earthlink.net escribi?: