Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:44:13 -0400

i think the jump is evident in the secondary market as well.  Noctiluxen
(the f1.0 versions) are something like $4,000 now?  In 2001 I bought a
mint used Noct for about $1,900 or so.  Prices have been climbing ever
since--well before any hint of the f0.95 version.  Of course, Leica
doesn't get any of this valuation directly.  But the jump in used prices
signals that buyers are willing and able to pay up.

-rei