Subject: [Leica] Travel Snaps
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Ted. It was indeed a vacation/celebration to be treasured. I promised
Jane I'd take her again on our 40th; hoping that and my charming personality
will keep her hitched to me until then ;-)

As a testament to Jane's patience, she spent most of the shore trips
wondering where the hell I'd disappeared to. These tour guides now use
wireless listening devices to give their tours. I would use mine as a type
of sonar; I'd lag behind looking and shooting, and when they started to
break up on the earpiece, I'd start walking in the last direction I saw
them. The signal would become clearer if I was getting closer and fade if I
went the wrong way. Somehow I never got lost. Mostly just dumb luck...

And my goodness, huge congratulations to you and Irene! I know all your
friends and admirers in attendance at the Leica Seminar will help celebrate
your and Irene's wonderful journey together. How lucky you both are to have
each other.  Keep working on getting to that 70th!!

Again, many thanks for looking and your kind remarks,
All the best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA