Subject: [Leica] Travel Snaps
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:10:03 -0700

On Sep 18, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Bob Adler wrote:
>> My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary by taking a once-in-a-
>> lifetime trip to the Mediterranean on a cruise ship. We flew to
>> Barcelona, spent a couple of days seeing that city's wonders, then
>> embarked on a whirlwind adventure stopping in Monoco, Florence,
>> Naples, Amalfi Coast, Pompei, Rome, Mykonos, Athens, Istanbul,
>> Kusadasi, and Venice. Then flew to London for a couple of days
>> exploration.
>>
>> The equipment is OT; I struggled greatly with what system to use.
>> Given that I would most likely never see this part of the world
>> again and wanted the greatest flexibility in focal lengths and
>> varying weather and light situations, I opted not to take the M
>> system. So my apologies to anyone offended by posting images not
>> taken with a Leica system.
>>
>> At any rate, here are what I consider to be the best of the 3,400+
>> images taken. I hope you enjoy them, and I always appreciate
>> comments and critiques.
>>
>> http://www.raflexions.com/Europe

what an incredible trip, celebration, and further what a beautiful,
joyful group of images...

they are stunning, you obviously were savoring the many spots you
visited and it clearly shows...

this has got to be one of the best collection of travel photos I have
ever had the pleasure to enjoy,

Steve

Message from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Travel Snaps)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Travel Snaps)