Subject: [Leica] so what can we do doctor ?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:02:59 -0400

At 07:14 PM 9/18/2009, you wrote:
>as a doctor I knew all about HIPAA...and for my photos got all sorts
>of permissions, lawyers, signed permits etc, followed all the rules...
>
>Steve

I photographed in operating rooms and doctors' offices many times
with the kids that we brought from Central America for kidney
transplants, cornea operations, MRI's, etc., and I always was very
careful to get all permissions signed by everybody but all of that
was before HIPAA.  I've been told that now it's almost impossible for
somebody trying to do the same kind of work to get any permissions at
all even with the consent of the patients.  I hope that's an exaggeration!

I'm looking forward to more of you photos as you go through the years.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] so what can we do doctor ?)