Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:08:13 -0400

Found one.

So, moral of the story - never sell.  It is futile to sell Leica
items.   You'll only buy back in again.  Sometimes for more money.

Fortunately, this one was the same price as the one I sold, months ago.

I had an M8 a couple years ago, sold it, and have one again.

I had an E49 Tri-Elmar a couple years ago, sold it when I sold the first
M8, and just bought back into an E49 Tri-Elmar.

I no longer own an M2 nor M3; I wonder how long that will last.   :-)

No M9 nor 0.95 Nocti either (and I'm not tempting fate).  Maybe when
they have an M9 with engraved top plate and Levant Black Leather
covering.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Tri Elmar)