Subject: [Leica] Leica glass suppliers
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:36:30 +1000

Dennis, Hoya and Schott for sure. Corning is mentioned sometimes too. I
can't vouch for that one. Actually the one that I saw and had never heard of
was Ohara which is a Japanese concern. The several cubic metres of boxes  I
saw contained pressed blanks. The Leica representative I spoke with said
that the suppliers are not secret, hence my passing on the comment of
course.