Subject: [Leica] IMGs: kites surf, fishing for cats
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:25:34 +0200

1, 3 & 7 for me this week George

1 for the multiple threaded story it tells - and I like the Gaudi
inspired foreground
3 (better than the other one which is 5 I think and which I find too
centered) Very nice balance - I agree about how difficult kites are to
shoot - I remember kids in Nepal flying kites from the roofs of the
stupas and temples. I never managed to shoot and convey even the
faintest idea of what I was seeing - good on you that you found these
angles.
7 do you train them? they look as if they had set up a ballat just for
you, and our pleasure.

Have a nice week George - cute little one Sophia is.
Amiti?s
Philippe