Subject: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:43:45 +0200

Hi Ted,

You made me laugh! really fun comment.

I've discovered the scene just under my balcony's bed room, when I've
saw the people at lunch I've take my camera and take the shot, of
course nobody has saw me and it was quite comfortable for me shooting
this without having Tarzan abilities with my camera, the Catalans are
not yet able to fly...

Thank you very much for looking and your fun and kind comment,

Cheers
Lluis
"Flybg Luggites Squadron"

El 20/09/2009, a las 17:28, Ted Grant escribi?:

> Lluis showed:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] a traditionnal lunch
>> Final Summer traditionnal lunch
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1009196.jpg.html
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1009196.jpg.html>
>
> OK Lluis,
> First of all, a surprisingly neat photo! :-) What's even funnier
> is..... nobody is looking up at you? Or they don't even know you're
> up there? But really?
> Where the hell are you? :-)
> Hanging on a tree branch? I know, "you've got wings, flew up there,
> did a helicopter hover over the table and shot it!  :-)
> You can levitate, an old Catalan secret only you and the Pope know
> how to do it? :-)
> Your Guardian Angel flew you up? :-)
>
> Fess up now, tell us what's your secret! :-) I can just see it now,
> all these LUG guys and gals learn how and become a squadron of
> "Flying Luggittes!"
> cheers,
> ted

Lluis Ripoll