Subject: [Leica] 3800 broken
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:40:32 -0400

Brian fixed my printer.

He told me to turn it off.
Turn slowly in a small circle.
Then turn it back on again.

Not quite. Forget the turning part.

I thought whatever I do don't turn it off.

I'm hoping the new maintenance cart it wants will fix the lines through the
letters.
See:

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to
dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to
assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to
which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect
to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes
which impel them to the separation.

You may have to print it to get the full effect

Mark William Rabiner