Subject: [Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers
From: Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:17:17 +0100

I took mine on a cycle ride with my children yesterday and had it in a small
camera bag in a pannier on the back of my bike.  We stopped in a playground
on the way back and I was just putting the camera in its case when my
daughter fell over and started to cry.  I quickly stuffed it  back in the
pannier thinking "I must remember to put that away properly" and picked her
up for a cuddle.  Anyway, we left the park and cycled home for a couple of
miles along footpaths and busy roads.  When I got home there was some minor
domestic emergency which occupied me for about 40 minutes and after it was
dealt with I went to the bike to get the camera to load the pictures onto
the computer.  No M9 and attached 35 summiliux!

I ran around the house in a panic and looked in all the places I might have
left it when I got home but no camera.  Having descended into a headless
chicken impersonation, I jumped back on the bike and set off the way I had
come home.  After about half a mile I came across it peacefully sitting
right in the middle of a gravel path unmarked and apparently enjoying the
view.  My son and I cycle on the path regularly and I estimate that about 20
people walk past in an average hour so the fact that nobody saw it and
picked it up is incredibly.

I don't believe in luck but I think I've got a four standard deviation M9.

Neil

.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
Accordingly any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of
any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction,
unless specifically agreed otherwise. All market prices, data and other
information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice. Any opinions or advice contained in this Internet
email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable
governing Marble Bar Asset Management LLP's  terms and conditions of
business or client agreement letter. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of Marble Bar Asset Management LLP.

Marble Bar Asset Management LLP is regulated and authorised by the FSA.

Replies: Reply from jose.i.morais at gmail.com (José Morais) ([Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers)
Reply from jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto) ([Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers)