Subject: [Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:12:41 -0500

Age will do that to you, Neil,

 I lost my car in the supermarket parking lot last night and it took me 15
minutes to find it.

That's better than three years ago, when I was in Florida, and I borrowed my
in-law's yellow Buick to go to the to the mall

I came out to find seven identical yellow Buick four-door sedans with AARP
stickers, AAA ovals on the side window, and "Re-elect Ronald Reagan
Stickers" on the bumper.     I finally found the right one because I
remembered they had used a remnant from the living room carpet to cover the
dash board so it wouldn't crack in the sun.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com